We strive to give our students and alumni unique opportunities to get involved within the music industry. These come exclusively from our extensive network of industry contacts, and can range from DJ performances to internships and paid roles too. Scroll down to see what’s popping this week, and for those that want to access many more ongoing opportunities like this, you can find out all about our courses right here! Please remember – all of the opportunities detailed below are for PB students and alumni only.
Elements Bound Are Looking for a Digital Intern
Multi-genre label group Elements Bound are looking for a digital marketing/social media intern who can assist in growing the label profile online, over an eight week period. The label group comprises three labels covering all different genres of electronic music. One label focuses on underground house and garage, one focuses on drum and bass/ jungle/breakbeat and one focuses on hip hop, reggae, and all other alternative electronic music which does not conform to the genres of the other two labels. Some social media platforms have already been set up with followers in place.
One day a week work for eight weeks.
Remote working required.
This work is UNPAID – in return they can give you an insight into the music industry and how a record label operates.
To directly increase our followers online, for each record label and specific artists, through constant and consistent content and social media updates.
- ensure a full presence across all key social media platforms for each label and specific artists
- ensure all data is consistent and complete for each label and specific artists
- increasing our followers across all social media platforms for each label and specific artists
- Following each release we require a weekly plug and push of that release within all relevant pages/blogs in relation to that label
- constantly finding new blogs/pages/relevant forums where each release can be plugged, blogged and posted
- weekly check to ensure the complete list of our digital distributors have represented the release correctly
- to ensure our label pages and release content within each digital distributor is complete and up to date
- provide content to assist with news letters and news items which are presented on our website and mailing lists (expect one newsletter will be required throughout the 8 week period)
Excellent written skills and presentation skills
Understanding of all social media platforms and how they interact
Must have a core interest in the independent music market and electronic dance music
This Application Process will close on Friday 29th July. Please email email@example.com with your CV and some words on why you’re a good fit for the role. Suitable candidates will be forwarded onto the label.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
When you register with Point Blank, you access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples, access to our social network Plugged In and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!