Point Blank strives to keep our students and graduates linked with the best music industry opportunities, so with that said here’s our latest student opportunity round-up. All of these student opportunities come exclusively via PB using our extensive network of contacts, so get stuck in! NB: these opportunities are for Point Blank students and graduates only. Want loads more opportunities like this? Find out all about our courses right here.
I Am Pop – Sales & Partnership Intern (Full-time)
I AM POP power artists across the major labels and biggest events companies worldwide (Noel Gallagher, Armin Van Buuren, The Kooks, Tash Sultana etc). This is your chance to play a part in their digital strategies and understand what goes on behind the scenes first hand.
Working from the London office in Kings Cross, I AM POP is looking for an ambitious intern to assist the head of partnerships and in sales and business development efforts. This is a one month position with a chance to extend to 3 months (and beyond!).
- Handle inbound requests for meetings / calls.
- Clean data sets for sales outreach.
- Own our socials, posting regularly to FB, TW, INS and Linkedin and create video assets.
- Organise case studies with existing clients to showcase what’s possible on our platform.
- Sit in on regular calls between team London and team Amsterdam.
- We want a HUSTLER! We’ll teach you a lot, but you have to be willing to learn. Ask questions, nothing’s too small to ask.
- A professional and friendly tone over email and on calls.
- You’ve already worked in music, or a related field, and have a relevant network to show for it.
- You’ll be dealing with a lot of different things at once. Organisation is key, and good timekeeping.
What we offer:
- £500 per month
- A spot to work from Tileyard Studios, one of the most exciting music industry hubs in London.
- A chance to shape the commercial strategy of a young company as it grows.
Graduates are able to apply here – please denote your previous study at Point Blank within your application.
Please note: We are happy to advertise roles and work experience which help students obtain the sort of experience you may need to gain a job in the music industry or to further your career in the music industry. We interpret this broadly. However, we are not an employment agency and we take no responsibility for the terms upon which positions are advertised, nor the conditions which apply to any such positions or opportunity. As such you should satisfy yourself that the terms offered are acceptable when considering any role advertised.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
When you register with Point Blank, you access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples, access to our social network Plugged In and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!