We strive to give our students and alumni unique opportunities to get involved within the music industry. These opportunities come exclusively from our extensive network of industry contacts, and can range from DJ performance to internships and paid roles too. Scroll down to see what’s popping this week, and for those that want to access many more ongoing opportunities like this, you can find out all about our courses right here! Please remember – all of the opportunities detailed below are for PB students and alumni only.
Melody VR – Internship Opportunity
Melody VR specialises in creating virtual reality music experiences which when viewed with a headset gives the user the experience of actually being at the event, or on stage with the artist. They have a paid intern position available immediately in a new and exciting business involved in the digital, music and events industry.
They’re looking for someone with strong communication skills, to manage their own work requirements and that has a love of music and new technology.
The main tasks will be as follows:
– Keep up to date with all trending/relevant artists
– Maintain artist profiles and update social media statistics
– Research and update contact database
– Maintain schedules and spreadsheets, ensuring all dates and venues are correct
– Assist production crew on events
– Maintain company calendars ensuring everyone is informed about all meetings and any changes
– General office upkeep including mail and stationery
To apply, contact Greg Pounds and send a brief description about yourself and why you would be good for this postion.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
When you register with Point Blank, you access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples, access to our social network Plugged In and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!