Point Blank always keeps current students and graduates in the loop with all of the best music industry opportunities, so with that said here’s our latest student opportunity round-up. All of these student opportunities come exclusively via PB using our extensive network of contacts, so get stuck in! NB: these opportunities are for Point Blank students and graduates only. Want loads more opportunities like this? Find out all about our courses right here!
International Licensing / Product Internship at Armada Music
Amsterdam-based mega-label and label services company Armada Music are looking for a new intern at their London office. Home to the likes of Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Fedde Le Grand, Kevin Saunderson, they are a massive player in dance music. The main thing they are looking for is passion, but you can find the full requirements below.
Your internship will consist of assisting the international licensing team across all activities.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
– You will prepare promotional mail-outs;
– You will maintain our contact list;
– You will deliver masters, videos and promotional assets to (our) label partners;
– You will keep track of the (international) results of our releases;
– You will keep our label partners and product team up to date on these results;
– You will provide our product team with international input for their marketing plans;
– You will map out territories and look for potential new label partners;
– You will handle the day-to-day administrative tasks. This includes invoicing, keeping track of expired licenses, updating spreadsheets, etc.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
– You have a strong affinity with (dance) music;
– You are proactive, organized and able to work efficiently;
– You are enthusiastic, flexible and able to cope with/thrive under pressure;
– You live in London;
– You are available from March 1st for a period of at least three months. The start date can be discussed.
What can we offer you in return?
– You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
– This internship boils down to a unique opportunity for you to learn (more) about the international licensing / product department of one of the biggest independent dance music labels in the world.
– Though this is an unpaid internship, your expenses (travel and lunch) will be covered.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before the 1st of March. Please make sure to put ‘Intern International Licensing / Product’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Please note: We are happy to advertise roles and work experience which help students obtain the sort of experience you may need to gain a job in the music industry or to further your career in the music industry. We interpret this broadly. However, we are not an employment agency and we take no responsibility for the terms upon which positions are advertised, nor the conditions which apply to any such positions or opportunity. As such you should satisfy yourself that the terms offered are acceptable when considering any role advertised.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
When you register with Point Blank, you access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples, access to our social network Plugged In and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!