Following the success of the one held in January, we have decided to hold another Producer Competition, giving those who didn’t make it last time another chance to get a release on PB Music as well as a bundle of fantastic prizes. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is submit an original track of any genre to our judging panel. Winners will not only win a release on PB Music but will also receive a free copy of Komplete 11, Ableton Suite & a ‘Complete’ Point Blank online course of their choosing!
With our extensive network of music industry contacts, this is great chance for students to get their music heard and could lead to some fantastic opportunities. So what are you waiting for – scroll down for full entry details, and you can check outsome of our previous releases below from Point Blank Music artists Halina Rice & Dylan.JK.Vogt to get an idea of the diversity of styles.
How to enter:
- Download the artwork to use here (you must be registered and logged in to do this)
- Upload your strongest track to Soundcloud as a public link, and submit the track via the Tracks page on Plugged In. Only one track per person can be submitted.
- Entries will be judged on their quality and originality. All electronic genres are allowed.
- Make sure you include ‘PB Music Competition‘ in the title of your track when you submit it here on Plugged In (so we can identify them as competition entries).
- All entries must be submitted by midnight PST April 30th.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from Point Blank.
- A release on Point Blank Music.
- A ‘Complete’ online course from Point Blank.
- Komplete 11.
- Ableton Suite.
At Point Blank, we regularly host competitions with incredible prizes up for grabs – from DJ spots to thousands of pounds’ worth of kit – as well as incredible career opportunities. If you want to be in with a chance of fending off the competition, you need to make sure you’re at the top of your game – and we can help. Our Online BA (Hons) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree covers sound design, production, mixing, mastering and composition. You can take it from anywhere in the world and, lasting for up to 64 weeks, it’s one of the school’s most comprehensive courses. With alumni including Claude VonStroke, Plastician and Jon Rundell, the quality speaks for itself. Find out more here.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
When you register with Point Blank, you access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples, access to our social network Plugged In and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!