This summer, Point Blank has teamed up with Pirate Studios, alongside Logitech For Creators, Ditto Music, AIAIAI, Point Blank Music School, Loopmasters and Plugin Boutique, to give 10 artists the ultimate level-up prize package. Free studio time, equipment and access to some of the music industry’s brightest minds are all on offer. A special guest judge panel will help decide the winners.
If you’re interested in learning how to make beats, DJ, write songs, manage artists and more, you’ll be glad to hear that we’ve decided to amplify the Summer period by launching one of our unmissable offers. Until August 15th, if you’re looking to learn how to produce, mix, master, DJ, sing and more, from the best in the business, you can now with 25% off all Point Blank LA courses.
EACH WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A feature on Pirate’s Soundcloud and Instagram accounts and track play on our Reprezent Radio show
- 4 weeks’ worth of studio time at Pirate
- TMA-2 DJ headphones from AIAIAI
- Blue Ember XLR Mic from Logitech For Creators
- One of three online courses from Point Blank Music School. Including Music Production on Ableton, audio mastering, and mixing electronic music (producer-only prize)
- 1-year Loopcloud Professional annual subscription and a package of Loopmasters + Plugin Boutique plugins (producer-only prize)
- 1-1 industry mentoring from Katty Lange
- Masterclass with Clockwork DJ (DJ-only prize)
- Technical workshop with Pirate’s own Ryan Gonsalves (producer & DJ-only prize)
- 3 months free access to Ditto Music+ All entrants (whether you win or not) will receive the following:
- Exclusive access to ‘The Art of Creative Sampling Using LoopCloud’ online workshop hosted by Loopmasters and Plugin Boutique.
- Exclusive access to ‘Getting the Most Out Of Your Equipment’ online workshop hosted by Logitech for Creators.
- Exclusive access to XXX online workshop hosted by Jamz Supernova.
- Many more artist development opportunities designed exclusively for Residency applicants.
- First access to live performance opportunities.
View this post on Instagram
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Producers, DJs and bands/solo artists of all levels from across the musical spectrum are invited to apply for this round of the Pirate Residency initiative. If you can put our studios to good use, we want to hear from you.
Entries are encouraged from creatives based in any city where Pirate has studios, across the UK, Ireland, US and Germany. You can find a list of our locations on the website homepage.
Applications for Pirate Residency are open to Pirate artists and the wider community. Feel free to share this opportunity with anyone who fits the above description.
HOW TO ENTER
- Fill out the application form (shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes) with your previous work, links to your socials and tell us how you would use the studio time.
- Tag @pirateofficial on Instagram and hashtag #pirateresidency with a photo of you in the studio working on your project.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
When you register with Point Blank, you access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!