We are excited to finally release the address for Point Blank LA’s new stand-alone campus facility! Our new campus is located at 1035 S La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90019, right in the heart of the Miracle Mile neighborhood.
- With more than 5,500 square feet of usable space, our new location will have almost four times the amount of space of our previous location at Mack Sennett Studios. This added space will allow for the continued growth of our student body, the development of our on-campus studio classrooms, and the overall expansion of our educational programs preparing students for the music industry.
- Point Blank’s Miracle Mile building will have 6 full-size studio classrooms, each accommodating up to 16 students per class.
- These classrooms will support new course offerings already available, including Music Production & Audio Engineering courses centered around our new live tracking room and studio control room featuring a 32-channel SSL Origin mixing console as well as Radio Broadcasting & Podcasting courses utilizing our new Myriad radio play out system.
- Each studio will be fully kitted out with an exceptional amount of equipment, musical instruments, and a new round of iMac M1 computers for all student stations. Also available will be multiple project studios available for student use outside of class time, as well as an isolated vocal booth for use in courses such as Studio Vocal Production and a vocal performance room for our Singing & Songwriting courses.
- Additional spaces will also be available for use, including a student hub for gatherings, a full kitchen, and a collection of administrative offices.
Our new campus remains a very convenient location for our students, with plenty of food, drink, and nightlife options available nearby. Point Blank will now be surrounded by many historic staples of Los Angeleno culture, such as the La Brea Tar Pits, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures, the El Rey Theatre, and more.
For further details, please attend the PBLA Virtual Open House on April 2, or contact an Admissions Advisor now at 323-594-8740.
Register to Access Free Courses, Plugins, Projects, Samples & More
When you register with Point Blank, you access an array of free sounds, plugins, online course samples and much more! Simply register below and visit our Free Stuff page to get your hands on a range of exclusive music-making tools and tutorials provided by the team. Fill your boots!